Thursday, December 5, 2013

Simple Present Exercise

Exercise

Choose the Correct answer:

1.  My father.................... to work every day
  • Go
  • Goes
  • Gos
 2. She......................a beautiful car
  • Have 
  • Is
  • has
3. They.................at the movie theater
  • Are
  • Is
  • Am
4. Maria...............want to go to school.
  • aren't
  • don't
  • doesn't
5. Jeff.................crazy about French food.
  • doesn't
  • aren't
  • isn't
6. The sun................... in the east.
  • rise
  • rises
  • risies
7. My father and my uncle........................... a successful company.
  • are
  • have
  • don't
8. I..................a smart student
  • is
  • am
  • are
9. David and Lily ........................ get along.
  • aren't
  • don't
  • isn't
10. Rex and Hannah ......................... in the mood for Greasy food
  • don't
  • aren't
  • isn't
11. They..............us every Friday.
  • visit
  • visits
  • visites
12. He ............................ a messy kid.
  • are
  • is
  • am
13. His brother..................a nice home
  • is
  • have
  • has
14. I...................in the class now.
  • don't
  • isn't
  • am not
15. He....................... very hard to be the best player.
  • try
  • trys
  • tries
16. My sister.............................tennis matches on T.V.
  • watchs
  • watch
  • watches
17. They........................ each other.
  • loves
  • love
  • lovies
18. I................spicy food.
  • am not
  • don't
  • doesn't
19. They............................enjoy rich food very much.
  • doesn't
  • aren't
  • don't
20. We...................hungry now.
  • don't
  • aren't
  • isn't



  • Complete these sentences using the words in the brackets.

1, Hi, ......................................................? (Where)
Hello, I come from Germany

2. Nice,.........................................? (How)
The weather is fine.

3. ....................................................? (What)
I want to eat Sushi.

4. ....................................................? (When)
My brother goes to the club every weekend.

5. ........................................................?
No, I'm not a student. I'm a teacher!

6. .....................................................?
That's right, He is my father

7. .....................................................? (Where)
We are at the supermarket.

8. ......................................................? (How)
She is very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis